I am probably one of the few owners of an Airtronics radio in the club, but be warned: Sanwa, the owner of the Airtronics radio brand has given the US distributorship of Airtronics radios to Serpent America in Miami. At this point Serpent America is not stocking parts for the radio and the old Airtronics.net website is no more. I was able to get Tony Stillman, the owner of Radio South to repair my SD-10G after the battery burned up while charging, but he wasn’t able to get all of the parts.
JANUARY 14, 2017
1. Meeting was called to order at 9:00 am. 14 members were in attendance. Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2. Treasurers report was read and approved
3. John Cox was able to get a host for our new website for $150.00 for three years. Thanks John. As of this meeting 42 members have signed up. That gives us a remainder of $3,150.00 in our budget of $4,766.00, which leaves a deficit.
4. We will leave the CD as it is until July after we repair the shed and get more carpet. We will decide at that time how much more money we need to fund the rest of the year and decide how much we need to take out of the CD.
5. As there was no further business, meeting adjourned.
As a side note, thanks to Larry and Mary, Larry and Luan, and everyone else for all the work they put into the Fun Fly.
Jacque Mittendorf, Secretary