The TCRCAM.COM website was hosted on the WebMax system in Jensen Beach, but Tom Ianucci, the owner of WebMax died. His son is closing down the service. As a result the site has been moved to HostGator.com. Please advise ME of any problems in the website.
I am probably one of the few owners of an Airtronics radio in the club, but be warned: Sanwa, the owner of the Airtronics radio brand has given the US distributorship of Airtronics radios to Serpent America in Miami. At this point Serpent America is not stocking parts for the radio and the old Airtronics.net website is no more. I was able to get Tony Stillman, the owner of Radio South to repair my SD-10G after the battery burned up while charging, but he wasn’t able to get all of the parts.
JANUARY 14, 2017
1. Meeting was called to order at 9:00 am. 14 members were in attendance. Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2. Treasurers report was read and approved
3. John Cox was able to get a host for our new website for $150.00 for three years. Thanks John. As of this meeting 42 members have signed up. That gives us a remainder of $3,150.00 in our budget of $4,766.00, which leaves a deficit.
4. We will leave the CD as it is until July after we repair the shed and get more carpet. We will decide at that time how much more money we need to fund the rest of the year and decide how much we need to take out of the CD.
5. As there was no further business, meeting adjourned.
As a side note, thanks to Larry and Mary, Larry and Luan, and everyone else for all the work they put into the Fun Fly.
Jacque Mittendorf, Secretary
November 5, 2016
1. Larry opened the meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. The treasures report was read and approved. In December we will talk about the small C.D. We may cash it in as we may need money to operate the club. We barely squeak by with 60 members. If we need to cash it out we will get the club’s approval.
3 The last meeting was short and the purpose was to form a committee to elect new officers. No committee was formed; only three of four people showed up.
4. No old business was discussed. The main reason for this meeting was to nominate new officers. As there were no nominations the present board will serve again.
5. It was brought up that members can pay their $75.00 dues at any time by just showing their 2017 AMA card. As soon as you pay, Larry will get you a new card.
6. We had an inquiry to fly drones here and the Board decided we could but they had to follow the same rules we have had for years for the helicopters. The person who inquired was not at the meeting. It was questioned about the drones flying out of site with cameras. They have to fly line of site just like we do with the planes.
7. It was agreed that we will have a fun fly, cookout and swap meet December 10th for members. There will be $300-400 in prizes. I mentioned the float fly Walt Moucha is having in December.
Jacque Mittendorf, Secretary