Meeting was called to order at 9:00 am.
Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
Treasurer’s report was read and approved.
- The floor was opened for nominations of new officers. Since no one was nominated, the present officers agreed to serve one more year.
- Larry stated that our membership is declining and we feel we need to use some money from one of our CD’s to keep up with up with our upcoming expenses. Even though we can take up to $2,000 according to our bylaws, Larry asked for a motion to take just what we needed to maintain our standard of living (if you will). The motion was made and approved. A question was asked what our deficit is and Larry explained we won’t really know until the end of December. We need at least 45 or 46 members to maintain our expenses. It all depends on how much field expense we have, such as, more new carpet, plywood, etc. that we have to buy.
- As there was no further business, meeting adjourned.
Jacque Mittendorf, Secretary
With Zippy LiFe 1800 battery. Asking $75.00.
Contact Brian Flautt at 772-240-9575.
His email is email@example.com
RedwingRC MXS-Bach. The engine is a DLE 35RA. It comes with a Spectrum AR636 Receiver. It has Hitec HS-5625MG servos
Plane has some minor damage, engine has less than 50 hours run time.
Contact Brian Flautt at 772-240-9575. His email is
Supertiger 0.45 glow engine. Spectrum receiver, JR servos
If interested, call Brian Flautt at 772-240-9575
Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is that time again!
Dues are $75.00, Payable to “TCRCAM”
Add a copy your of 2018 AMA card
11591 167 Place N
Jupiter, Fl 33478
Still plan a membership meeting November 17
Will advise when date is firm
- The field is in great shape.
- The canopy is back up (was removed for storm)
- Signs are back up.
- Have a new gardener (for $10.00 less) doing a good job
- Two new wind socks installed
- I want to have a meeting but with the weather have not been able to schedule.
- Now plan to have one in November – will let you know ASAP
So enjoy the great field and hope to see you all then.